So as I sit here in the rain, locked out of the studio (the HH Team truck and "team proper" is a complete junk show after the long weekend)....it's been noted:
- The Columbia Experience successfully loaded all necessary gear and locked down a shuttle to Revelstoke, BC where the mission has officially kicked off.
- They were able to get across the border....
- They made it to Revelstoke (see SPOT satellite track)
- and it seems they have complete the first day of the expedition, making camp just short of Shelter Bay.
- Here is the project's synopsis vid:
Anyways, Ground Support - over and out. Make sure to stay tuned as we all anxiously await the first real "team contact"......kkkkchhhrrrrkkkktttttt